The Royal Marines

NOW!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Royal Marines

NOW!
The Royal Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People In Other Armies Pretending to be Staff -stay alert-

3 posters

Go down

People In Other Armies Pretending to be Staff -stay alert- Empty People In Other Armies Pretending to be Staff -stay alert-

Post  Zaltx Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:41 pm

People In Other Armies Pretending to be Staff -stay alert- 2m5z0aq

This is somebody pretending to be liam, he did get into the base through the gate unfortunately before hand. Do not let any staff in ho aren't on the right account unless you KNOW they have been banned or if you at all uncertain drop a few questions (the sneakier the better). For instance, I asked this guy why he wasn't in cadets. He said it was council. Abbie then followed with what kind of cadets, he said air cadets. I know for a fact he is a marine cadet (ftw). From there on he was kicked. Simple pirat
Zaltx
Zaltx

Back to top Go down

People In Other Armies Pretending to be Staff -stay alert- Empty People In Other Armies Pretending to be Staff -stay alert-

Post  barker.50 Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:15 pm

Also check the way that suspected clones are typing (Abs said his spacebar, and 'Dizzie' had alot of sentences without spaces)
barker.50
barker.50

Back to top Go down

People In Other Armies Pretending to be Staff -stay alert- Empty Re: People In Other Armies Pretending to be Staff -stay alert-

Post  Zaltx Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:29 am

And don't worry about offending people by not by being uncertain of if it is them. If it really is them they won't mind.
Zaltx
Zaltx

Back to top Go down

People In Other Armies Pretending to be Staff -stay alert- Empty Re: People In Other Armies Pretending to be Staff -stay alert-

Post  Bullethead101 Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:31 am

I would like to make sure you guys know, The only accounts I use are: Destroyed,; Deletions,; Bullethead101; GoinCrazy.
Bullethead101
Bullethead101

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum